We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will plan, coordinate, and control all aspects of the project, including budget management, resource allocation, and stakeholder communication. You will work closely with development teams, designers, and other specialists to ensure timely project completion in accordance with client requirements.Responsibilities:
- Planning, coordinating, and controlling all aspects of the project.
- Managing budget, resources, and stakeholder communication.
- Assessing risks and taking measures to mitigate them.
- Managing a team of developers, designers, and other specialists.
- Ensuring timely project completion in accordance with client requirements.
- Reporting on project progress and providing regular project status updates.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience in project management in the software development field.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Experience with project budgeting and financial reporting.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience working in an international team and in a multicultural environment.
- Basic knowledge of technical terms in software development.
- Proficiency in English at a minimum of an Upper-Intermediate level.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Work in a friendly and professional team.
- Participation in interesting and diverse projects.